Gordano Valley PCN Social Prescribing
Social Prescribing involves working with patients to improve their health, wellbeing and social welfare by connecting them to their communities.
We can refer you to a 'link worker', so you can find your own personalised health solutions based around what is strong in your life and not just what is wrong.
If you suffer with social, emotional or have practical needs you can be helped to find solutions which improve your health and wellbeing, often using services provided by the voluntary sector or by people in our own community.
Do you have any underlying social issues that impact your health & wellbeing?
You must be over 18 and be registered with our practice who also
- has one or more long term conditions
- has mild or long-term mental health problems such as depression or anxiety
- feels social isolated or lonely
- feels vulnerable
- provides significant care at home for a family member or friend and would benefit from support
- have problems associated with housing, debt, employment, education
"We can help with all these things!"
If you would like to access this service please contact us.