The Responsibilities of the Practice:
- You will be treated as an individual and will be given courtesy and respect at all times.
- You have the right to be treated with confidentiality.
- You will be included indecisions about your care and we will provide you with information about your treatment and support options.
- We will provide your care with due regard for your age, sex, religious persuasion, sexual orientation, racial origin, cultural and linguistic background and any disability you may have.
- You will be seen the same day if your problem is urgent.
- We will provide you with a chaperone should you indicate that you would like one.
- You will be referred to a consultant when it is clinically necessary.
- A Doctor will visit you at home if you are too ill or infirm to be brought to the Surgery.
- Please treat the Doctors and all Practice Staff with the same courtesy and respect.
- To attend appointments on time or to give us adequate notice if you wish to cancel.
- Please show consideration for other Patients.
- To request a home visit only if you are too ill to attend the Surgery.
- An appointment is for one person only – where another family member needs to be seen, a separate appointment should be made.
- To take responsibility for your own health and to co-operate with and take advice from the Doctors and Nurses.
- Please allow48hours for repeat prescriptions from the Practice and 3 working days if collecting from another Pharmacy.
- To advise us of any changes in your personal details.